Fiore earrings (flower in Italian) embody fulfillment and freedom. Like a flower that blooms in spring, they symbolize new life, materialized by the beaded rows that blossom like new sprouts. Sinuous curves and bright colors intertwine elegantly in the asymmetrical shapes inviting us to stand out and express our uniqueness.
Nota Bene : The climbing earring is worn on the left ear. It is placed more easily by starting with the small loop behind the ear, and then, by placing the pin in the earlobe.
Material & Measurements
- 14k gold plated brass (3 microns thick)
- Keshi pearls (3-4 mm), tinted freshwater pearls (electric blue). Stones: diopsides, carnelians, lapiz lazuli.
- Posts and earnuts are made of gold plated sterling silver.
- Polished finish
- Left earring : 13 cm x 2,5 cm / Right earring : 8 cm x 2 cm.
- Sold as a pair or as a single earring
- Available on demand in 14k or 18k gold.
- How to care of your jewelry : see
* Each piece of jewelry is made to order. Please allow 14 working days before shipping.
* For questions or further details, please email email@example.com.
"DÉMARQUEZ-VOUS AVEC STYLE "