Houria II earrings are made of a ring worn flat on the earlobe. It surrounds a small eye delicately drawn by hand. They subltly add a playful touch to an outfit without ever being too much.
Inspired by surrealism, the Ojo ("eye" in Spanish) collection revolves around the motif of the eye. Sketched in a naive style, it symbolizes the skilled eye of the artist. Represented since antiquity in oriental ornaments, it is also given a protective and benevolent symbolism.
Simple and sleek, the Houria is a series of small jewelry of classic, timeless shapes. It shows only one eye per jewelry, closed or open. Because of their simplicity, the different styles can easily be combined with others.
- Sold as a pair.
- Available in sterling silver or on demand in 14k or 18k gold.
- 3 styles available : 2 eyes open / 2 eyes closed / 1 eye open and 1 eye closed
- How to care for our jewelry : click here
* Each piece of jewelry is made to order. Please allow 14 working days before shipping.
* For questions or further details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.