Pearl Soga Bracelet
Let the world be your oyster in the iconic Soga bracelet. Thanks to the classic style of fresh-water pearls strung together with brightly colored cords, Soga brings the concept of traditional pearls into the 21st century. Each iridescent pearl is separated by an exaggerated nautical-inspired knot and bound together by a decorative magnetic clasp that keeps the bracelet securely fastened. While the nacreous quality of the irregular pearls symbolizes the elusive beauty of ocean depths, the textured groves of the ornamental clasp pay tribute to eroded sea cliffs sculpted by salt winds and crashing waves. This bracelet can also be used as an extension to lengthen the SOGA necklace.
The Soga bracelet is locally handcrafted by Nina in her Montreal atelier.
- 9-10 mm freshwater baroque pearls featured on coloured nylon thread
- Magnetic clasp available in 925 silver or 14k gold plated brass (3 microns thick)
- Polished finish
- Available in different lengths: 6.5” (16 cm) / 7” (18 cm) / 7.5” (19.5 cm)
- 18k solid gold clasp available upon request
Each piece of jewelry is made to order. Please allow 15 working days before shipping. For questions or further details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please note : magnets are not suitable for people with a pacemaker, other electronic medical devices, or pregnant women (refer to your doctor for advice)